For those of you making your first trip to Kingspan Stadium, we would like to make you aware of our values...
We are proud that a night at the home of Ulster Rugby is a safe, enjoyable, inclusive experience for people of all ages. We have a number of traditions that we believe make our stadium one of the best places in Europe to watch live rugby. Here are our Ulster Rugby values and we ask all our fans to support them throughout the season:
- We are passionate in our support of the Ulster team.
- We are silent during kicks at goal by both teams.
- We respect the match officials' decisions.
- We drink responsibly.
- We are mindful of our language, especially when there are children and young people near us.
- We do not tolerate sectarian, homophobic or derogatory language.
- We respect the opposition players, supporters, management and officials.
Please remember, if you are attending a match at Kingspan Stadium and have an issue, please contact your nearest steward. Following a game, you can email any observations or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.