CVRFC are seeking an individual to fulfil the above position with effect from 1st July 2017 for the season 2017/18.
The role will encompass:
• the effective coaching and preparation of the Club's 1st XV
• the effective development of those players in the Club's 2nd and 3rd XVs
• having a positive role in player recruitment and retention
• leading and developing a strong coaching team within the Club, including youth/minis/ladies
• setting positive and progressive targets for all adult teams
The individual should satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
• have Coached at an appropriate level with relevant qualifications
• and/or have played at AIL level, or above, and now wishing to move into a coaching role
• and/or wishes to continue as a Player/Coach at this level, with relevant qualifications to satisfy IRFU regulations
A suitable remuneration package will be available for the successful individual.
Closing date for applications is 8am on Monday 27th March.
// LARNE RFC HEAD COACH / PLAYER COACH
Championship 2 club Larne RFC is looking for a Head Coach/Player Coach for next season 2017-18 to develop the potential of an enthusiastic squad of young players.
Full details of the position and how to apply can be found at www.larnerfc.com
Closing date for applications is 12noon on Thursday 13th April 2017.
- Larne RFC Head Coach Job Description (Mar 2017)